At Iceberg Creative we offer a career in sales where you can truly influence and manage your own book of business. We provide the best in sales training and career development. We believe in entrepreneurialism, empowering you to make decisions that will grow our business, and providing you with the right resources to help you be the best version of yourself.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Head of Software Development, the Software Development role is part of our core development team. We are seeking bright and friendly individuals with excellent communication skills, and a willingness to learn and apply new technology. You will have opportunities to work on a variety of challenging and complex projects and environments to quickly build up your software development and communication skills. You will be expected to bring new ideas to the team and will be given the opportunity to explore new development concepts which require to have strong communication skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement frontend and backend and full stack features
- Implement cloud application features
- Engineer software and data architecture of applications to fulfil business requirements
- Engineer a secure system from requirements and perform
- Conduct agile system integration, delivery and deployment using a continuous integration and continuous delivery software development pipeline
- Develop scripts to enable automated integration, delivery and deployment of the application
- Define, implement and automate tests to ensure that the functional, performance and security requirements are met
THIS SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR…
We are looking for the best and those who want to be the best versions of themselves. We are only seeking out those who want a career versus having a job. We welcome diversity and insist on inclusion. We see learning and development as a two-way street. We need those who embrace a fast-paced environment and who combine individual contribution with a high sense of team spirit and support. We are committed to being a compassionate business.
We are also looking for:
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in professional software development and worked on one (1) or more product teams utilising the Agile software development methodology
- Experience in designing software using Design Patterns and development practices such as Test-Driven Development, Pair Programming, Secure Coding etc
- Proficient in a modern programming language, JS,HTML,CSS,PHP or Unity or Unreal (our Immersive solutions)
- Proficient in relational and non-relational databases,
- Experience in leveraging on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools to enable rapid delivery of value such as scripts for automated testing tools, scripts for configuration management
- Familiar with version control systems such as Git
- Experience in Moodle is a plus
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to partner and work effectively across teams and with business stakeholders
- Good communication skills, ability to articulate technology concepts, participate in discussions on requirements with stakeholders
What do I do next…?
Complete the Careers Form below and attach your CV/Resume and make sure you provide your LinkedIn address. If your skills and experience match our needs and culture, then we will set up an online interview as the first step. Good luck and thank you for taking the time to apply to join our award-winning team.